Teaching Resources: Financial Literacy
- Want to learn to be a millionaire? Or at least to make good financial decisions? Well, the first step could be to play
this game to see how finance savvy you are or are not. You will learn a lot by playing.
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire Game
- Millionaire Game Score Sheet
- Lesson Document
- Student Document
- Directions: Divide students into groups of two, Give each group a card mounted on wooden stick that says 'True' on one side and 'False' on the other. Give them another sign that has a large '$' sign on it. Tell students to keep score as they play the game. Points are earned by: 5 points for each correct answer, 10 points if it is correct and the '$' sign was displayed. -5 points if answer was wrong, -10 points if answer was wrong and the '$' sign was displayed. Provide an incentive for the winning team!
- A Money Adventure Lesson
- Twenty Pennies budget activity
- Julie's Budget
- Financial Goals
- Investor Education Icebreaker
- Personal Finance 101
- 50 Ways to Trim Your Budget
- Your Federal Student Loan
- What's Up in Finance?
- Avoiding Charge Card Fraud
- Calculate YOUR Mortgage
- Credit Card Basics
- Financial Calculators provided by Ignitespot Outsourced Accounting