- Children of the World : A lesson where elementary and middle school students research lifestyles of children around the globe using the book by the same title.
- If the World Were a Village : Link to a lesson to accompany this book that uses a village of 100 people to help students understand the languages, nationalities, religions, foods and lifestyles of the people of the world.
- Focus GlobalizationThe Council for Economic Education published a curriculum for high schools on Globalization. This section includes an essay outlining the issues, a PowerPoint of that essay, the first lesson from the curriculum and how to order.
- Materials : how to order the curriculum from the Council for Economic Education.
- Introductory Essay : written by David Hummels from Purdue University outlines the issues associated with the globalization debate.
- Lesson 1 : A skit on the costs and benefits of globalization. Great overview activity.